IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 and the high number of orders we are receiving we have may have to suspend deliveries. We are still taking and processing orders. If this does happen, we will deliver in the order they were received. Thank you for your understanding.
New Delivery Procedures Due To COVID-19 Situation
Our delivery company will continue to deliver to all our customers with a few small changes as follows.
“Upon initial contact with the customer our logistics partner’s customer services will enquire if any person(s) is self-isolating at the delivery premises. The customer will be asked to contact our logistics partner to rearrange delivery should the self-isolation status change prior to the delivery being attempted.
All customers will be made aware during the booking call that our logistics partner have adopted a minimal contact policy and will adhere to the following guidelines:
– Delivery will be to the nearest safe point to the entrance inside of the property or the garage. Room of choice will not be possible.
– Upon completion of the delivery, the driver will complete the paperwork asking the customer his/her name and recording this with the code COVID-19. A completed copy of the paperwork will be left with the product unless refused by the recipient.
– Photographs to be taken of all delivered product at the delivery point.”
Where there are changes to deliveries which are out of our control, you will be called and advised by the delivery company.
Most importantly, we wish all our customers and their families well in these extraordinary times.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Free delivery applies to mainland UK only. We do not deliver anywhere outside of mainland UK.
- We use our own home delivery network and all delivery teams are 2 people.
- Our working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- Our home delivery company will contact you on the number which you advise upon checkout to arrange a delivery date. Failure to leave the correct number will result in a delay to your order.
- We will not deliver your order without calling and speaking with you first.
- Failure to accept pre-arranged deliveries which are then cancelled by you or need to be re-scheduled due to YOUR circumstances, giving less than 48 hours’ notice, will incur a transport charge of £25.00 + VAT.
- If you are not at the arranged address on the arranged date to receive the order, you will also be subjected to a £25.00 + VAT charge.
- The day before the arranged delivery date you will be contacted by the driver either by phone or text. The driver will arrange a 4-hour delivery slot. E.g. 6-10, 8-2, etc.
- On delivery the driver will inspect your goods with you and place in a room of your choice.
- On all deliveries you will be required to sign a customer questionnaire regarding your delivery experience to accompany the signed proof of delivery.
- Our delivery times are Monday to Friday and between the hours of 6am to 5pm.
- Garden Retreat (UK) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any cost that may be incurred due to a delivery that is delayed beyond our control.
- No delivery will be left without a signature from the customer.
- All orders will only be delivered to the address stated at the time of the order.
- Garden Retreat (UK) Ltd reserve the right to change the content of any part of this website at any time without prior notice.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery and BEFORE any fitting of the product has taken place or claims will be rendered invalid.
- Please do not commence or arrange any work to be carried out until you have received and checked your product fully, including under any packaging or films/protective tape etc.
Returns Terms and Conditions
- Returns can be accepted on Standard items only.
- We cannot accept returns on ‘Design Your Own’ products due to the product being bespoke. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any Returns need to be advised within 5 working days from delivery and can only be accepted if the product is in its original condition with the original packaging.
- We will arrange any returns the same way in which we arranged the original delivery using our home delivery company at a cost of £60. You can arrange your own return; however, you will be responsible for any damage incurred.
- Returns are subject to an inspection, repackaging and restocking fee of £60, so the amount which will be refunded will be the original payment less this £60 and also the £60 collection fee if applicable.
- We will only refund your money on the original method of payment and only once we have received the product back at Garden Retreat (UK) Ltd and we have inspected it to a satisfactory standard, will the refund take place.
- Any damages or shortages to the product will be reflected in the refund which we process.
- If the return is to be replaced with another product, we will require full payment for the new product, and process the returned item as above.